hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
How can I find something that two can takeWithout stumbling as we walk into our future's wake?I'm like a broken record that you can play,Repeating as if it matters everything I want to say.I'll be alrightAs long as it mattersAs long as you're here with me now.Forget that time it's nothing that we touch and seeAll this is fine even if it crashes down on meI'm looking around there's nothing that I could wantMore than to tell you there's no more that we've already gotI'll be alrightAs long as it mattersAs long as you're here with me now.I'll be alrightAs long as it mattersAs long as you're here with me now.Forget that our time is almost up...I'll be alrightAs long as it mattersAs long as you're here with me now.I'll be alrightAs long as it mattersAs long as you're here with me now. -As long as it matters by Gin BlossomTwo ways mothers are similar to God:
1) Their love is so unconditional, so amazing and so forgiving...
2) They loved us even before we were born. =)
Happy belated Mother's day. If I were to go up on stage and talk about my mum, I would simply go up there, proclaim she's the best mother in the world even if she can't bake cookies and makes silly mistakes that can be quite embarrassing...and then I would cry.